Monday, October 17, 2016

Rain!

Kulagi camp. Cottage Shiroli verandah, Oct 10th 2016

Its been so long since I enjoyed the rain, just sitting in a chair, in good company, and watching the rain drops fall, and listening to the constant murmur and the leaves whooshing.

The lovely Slo Mo feature of the iPhone made it even more magical.  All through the day, in my head and on my lips was my childhood song, Listen to the falling rain.

I haven't been able to find the composer, but the version I heard was by Jose Feliciano






Listen to the pouring rain Listen to it run,
And with every drop of rain  You know I love you more
Let it rain all night long, Let my love for you go strong,
As long as we're together Who cares about the weather?
Listen to the falling rain, Listen to it run
, ……. And I'm here among the puddles, You and I together huddle.
Listen to the falling rain, Listen to it fall.

It's raining, It's pouring, The old man is snoring, Went to bad And he bumped his head, And He couldn't get up in the morning,

Listen to the falling rain, listen to the rain

6 comments:

  1. Was reminded of your this post today when it was raining this morning..and being a Saturday, I could actually sit back and enjoy it..

    ReplyDelete

Andaman visit 2024 - summary post

Andaman Diary - Day 1 - Cellular Jail views Andaman Diary Day 1 - Burmanallah beach and beyond Andamans Day 2 - Kalatang - birds and butterf...