Monday, April 13, 2020

Lockdown diaries - all is well in the world

Were those painted storks I spied, flying northwards?

It's April and the Tabebuia blooms, as it should,

...as does the Spathodea.
The skies are blue....
...and the sunsets are brilliant.

I need to remember that one species out of 8.7 million on earth is having a bad time, and I am one out of 6 billion of that said species.  OK that is inaccurate.  About 3,000 animals and another 3,000 plants are also having a bad time, because of the one species.  

4 comments:

  1. In first pic, there is possibly a heron or egret moving in opposite direction...
    Lovely blooms..
    Last para confused me...too many numbers...all I know we have given ourselves too much weight...so the average is no longer a simple average..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. too much strain and weight on the planet, yes. haha yes, there was a pelican I think off in the opposite direction

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos, makes you mwditative

    ReplyDelete

Andaman visit 2024 - summary post

Andaman Diary - Day 1 - Cellular Jail views Andaman Diary Day 1 - Burmanallah beach and beyond Andamans Day 2 - Kalatang - birds and butterf...