Thursday, May 6, 2021

My fitness coach - A Lazy jumbled verse


He's dark and handsome
Like a shadowy phantom
This fitness coach
of mine

He caws his approval
As I work up a sweat 
Exhorting me, to situp 
number twenty nine.





As I huff and I puff, burning
those  calories 
My coach shows no mercy,
Oh to stop would be divine! 



His high standards I do not meet,
Or so I am guessing,
from the dish that is  resounding
beneath his disapproving feet.



Ah the relief, I am finally done!
but hey, the phantom, 
In a blink he is gone.

A fleeting shadow across my face
As he takes to the skies
And the wide open space.

A caw in goodbye
till we meet again!


3 comments:

  1. ha ha ha..nice one after a long time (atleast in this blog) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha - it was there today too!

      Delete
    2. I am sure it is wondering what you are up to...or perhaps its his/her daily dose of goffy humans he he he.

      Delete

Andaman visit 2024 - summary post

Andaman Diary - Day 1 - Cellular Jail views Andaman Diary Day 1 - Burmanallah beach and beyond Andamans Day 2 - Kalatang - birds and butterf...