It's that time of the year again - Monsoon Beauty 2026
India's Nature is running the 6th Edition of Monsoon Beauty now. This year it runs from 15th July to 13th September.
Ram, in a moment of extreme kindness asked me to kick off the programme with a talk on my last year's journaling efforts and so I did! To a kind and generous audience, I shared my moments of delight and wonder last year. They were so kind they even complimented my attempts at sketching. 😅
At some point, I hope the session's recording will be up, and I will be able to share the link to inflict on all of you who thought you had escaped.
For this year, the attempt is - "This year we are leaning further into a quieter, more contemplative spirit, taking things slow, and remembering always that we are people and nature, not data. As the poet Mary Oliver wrote, "Attention is the beginning of devotion," and that thought sits at the heart of this year's programme."
So I plan to approach my observations differently this year. I hope to go back to recurring themes, and keep updating entries on that theme. be it the teak tree, my balcony or the intertidal.
Let me see how it goes.
Comments
Post a Comment